Re: (PM) Setting a "static" IP address to each modem? (fwd)

Paul White (pwhite@livingston.com)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:41:31 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I will correct MZ incase he has not posted a follow-up.
The PM3 does match the DS0 with the S port. So, DS0 = S0, DS1 = S1, etc.

It is the modems which are in a hunt group.

Paul W.