Re: (PM) SPIDs on a PRI (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:59:02 -0700

Livingston should put more time into customizing the generic things like sXX
ports between different types of hardware (PM2, PM3).

You can even set things like hardware vs. software flow control, dtr_idle,
hangup (enable/disable dtr drop), cd (manage carrier detect) on the PM3's
ports as if they were DB25 serial ports from the PM2. The settings won't
make any difference though..

--
 - Steve
  - Systems Manager