Re: (PM) MNP-10 and Cellular modems

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:54:54 -0700

And I'd imagine such a market is only growing right now and into the future.
Doesn't Lucent have Cellular code anyway? It would be a big benefit for the
PM3. USR charges something like $1000 more for cellular support just on
their MP/8 and /16's.

I wonder if Cisco AS5xxx, USR TC, or Ascend Maxes support MNP-10?

--
 - Steve
  - Systems Manager