Re: (PM) Re: CSU (fwd)

Daniel Camacho (lists@cnmi.net)
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 10:20:21 +1000

Ok, since I already well versed on this type of problem, let
me try and help out here.

First of all Jer, you only have ONE T1 port on your PM3 this
is where you are going to plug your digital dialup T1 lines.

Since you don't have another T1 port for your leased line, you
will have to use a external CSU and router or wait until the
WAN card comes out which will allow you to have another T1
port (line1 in your case).

In the meantime, the external CSU and router will have to do
for you. The T1 leased is plugged into your external CSU. The
external CSU is plugged into your router and the router plugged
into your ethernet port on the PM3.

Hope this helps out.

Daniel

-----