Re: (PM) BGP on PM2E?

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 17:32:06 -0700 (MST)

Well.. it says that they are in there but they really aren't and can't be
enabled. BGP4 only works on the PM3 and IRX products. For some reason on
the others it doesn't even say you can't enable them in the CLI when you
try to - it doesn't say a thing.

If you do "show modules" you'll notice a difference in the length (module
code size) of BGP on the PM2 and PM3:

PM2:
Module State Start Len
5 BGP HEAP 3a1ec 80