Re: (PM) Motorola Modemsurfr 56K (again)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:30:57 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Brent Wiese wrote:

> I have 2 customers using the latest Flash on their Motorola Modemsurfr
> 56K's and they are having problems staying connected.

To make sure the flash is really the latest - what version is it?

> They can connect at 46-48K, stay connected for about 10-20 min and they
> get dropped. Plus, they're saying that while its connecting that high,
> its not very fast when downloading.

What is the disconnect reason on the PM3? On The modem? (try typing
ats86? and tell me the number it gives since it is a rockwell).

I'm not seeing any disconnection problem with ModemSurfrs..

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico