(PM) Re: (usr-tc) UDP Latency/HyperDSP (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:42:18 -0700 (MST)

Maybe SREJ isn't a good idea? Of course it could just be an issue with
the USR Tc's..

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 Nov 1997 17:10:48 -0500
From: Robert Sanders <rsanders@mindspring.net>
To: usr-tc@xmission.com
Subject: Re: (usr-tc) UDP Latency/HyperDSP

Tatai SV Krishnan <tkrishna@bubba.ae.usr.com> writes:

> In order to make the Hiper DSP work with Quake - Disable selective reject
> This will address the Hiper DSP issue with quake

Unfortunately, my HiPer DSPs shipped with SREJ already disabled and
have been that way ever since. Viz:

> chdev mdm 255
mdm255> ats51?
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
0640
064
OK

(cute formatting, by the way)

I've verified that SREJ is disabled with calls into the DSP. So
disabling SREJ doesn't help.

regards,
-- Robert

-
To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "majordomo@xmission.com"
with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
"help" to the same address. Do not use quotes in your message.