RE: (PM) Double Login

Phil Taylor (Phil@lansystems.co.uk)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:34:24 -0000

In which case, I would heartily recommend RadiusNT by IEA Software
(www.iea-software.com) It uses A backend database (either MSSQL or
Access) and controls simultaneous logins very well including over multi
unit/multi vendor environments (by use of accounting start and stop
records).

It has now become a commercial package (about $500 if I recall) but
there are older, non commercial versions floating around.

They also produce a package called Emerald which is a billing and
management package, I haven't used Emerald but it works pretty well from
what I have heard.

Cheers

Phil
No I haven't got anything to do with IEA I am just a satisfied user (yes
Dale I will buy it eventually :-))