Re: (PM) Double Login

Miquel van Smoorenburg (list-portmaster-users@news.cistron.nl)
21 Nov 1997 00:12:35 +0100

In article <3.0.32.19971106091734.00a1cbd0@digigate.net>,
David Vella <david@digigate.net> wrote:
>HI People
>
>I am new to this and i am a young (17) webmaster of an ISP.
>Hope that you can help me :))
>Some of the clients are making multiple logins !! how can i prevent this ??

Cistron-radiusd can do what you want in a reliable way
(OOB channel using SNMP to check).

And the code is _free_. It was based on livingston-radiusd-1.16, and
uses the same license (BSD style). It is mostly compatible with the
2.01 release from Livingston only it has a lot more features..

http://miquels.www.cistron.nl/radius/

Mike.

--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/