Re: (PM) Double Login

Jacob Suter (jsuter@intrastar.net)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:26:16 -0600

Howdy...

I started this when I was 17 - and trust me, you will figure it all out
someday, or well, at least in a year you will figure out what you need
today (at least that is how it works for me)...

And well.. Double logins are a problem. Apparently Livingston is still
in the belief all their customers are corporate customers or something
and don't seem to believe that people ABUSE ISPs out in the world.
There is a moderatly decent hack out there for the price of $499
(www.squashduck.com's pmmon-2.0)... I'd love to see it work, but he's
apparently quit giving out test releases and I'm not gonna blow $500 on
a hack I haven't seen work yet.

JS