Re: (PM) weird modem headscratcher..

Systems Administrator (jjohnston@u-r-online.com)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:02:46 -0500

I have seen this problem before here. A few customers with Zoltrix modems
who have been successfully dialing into BBS's could not connect with us,
the modems were indeed dead, they could not dial into all BBS's and no ISP,
there was only one or two BBS that seemed to accept the damaged modem. I do
not know what caused this problem but I am also interested in finding out
what might have.

Jeff Johnston email: jjohnston@u-r-online.com
Systems Administrator suport email: support@u-r-online.com
U-R-Online Inc. phone: (519) 681-3673