(PM) Re: Telepaths

Eric J. Merkel (merkel@defnet.com)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:43:30 -0400

At 05:32 PM 10/27/97 -0700, you wrote:

>What's the latest word on TelePath X2 modems? They are surely flash
>upgradable - would you use an image for a Sportster or find something on
>Gateway.com (hah, find something on there?).
>
>Or would a new init. string work better?
>
>Users have them in their Gateway 2000 computers as Sportsters. They're
>having disconnection problems with our PM3.
>
>Or is it just my system (working on ironing out some bugs with our CT1's
>from Us West still).

We are seeing a disturbing problem with Sportsters locking up & freezing
and some disconnects too. I've been going through the archives, but I wasn't
able to track down whether there is a know problem between Sporsters<->Pm3's.
Is anyone else seeing this and even more important have you found a resolution?
We're at 3.7.2 with all 56k modems over a B8ZS/ESF CT1.

Eric