RE: (PM) Don't you just love Hayes.

Phil Taylor (Phil@lansystems.co.uk)
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:31:23 -0000

The main problem with the K56Flex V1.0 beta is, quoting from Hayes's
beta pages:

------------------- CUT -----------------
ATTENTION ACCURA 56K Speakerphone Owners! The following flash files are
for ACCURA 56K data/fax only models. You will damage your modem if you
apply the following flashcode to a voice model. Flash upgrades for the
ACCURA 56K Speakerphone models will be posted on this page as soon as
they are available.

Both of our customers have had the Voice modem so, they will have to
wait. It also says in black with a red background 'For North American
Units Only' so we are probably screwed whatever.

btw the URL is http://www.hayes.com/k56/beta