Re: (PM) PM3 req's for CT1 for 5ESS

Matthew S. Crocker (matthew@crocker.com)
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:58:05 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Mike Bacher wrote:

> We currently take our dialin lines via PRI from Brooks Fiber. We are
> looking at other options, such as Channelized T1. Does anyone have the
> "specs" for a CT1 (from a ATT 5ESS switch) -> PM3? I'm a bit new with all
> this terminology such as Wink Start, etc.. we'd like to be able to do 56k,
> of course. I saw a post from someone that is using the Nortel -> PM3
> combo, but Im not sure if all the params apply in a 5ESS. Any
> experiences/specs/etc would be appreciated.

We get CT1 from NYNEX/Bell Atlantic with ESF/B8ZS, 0 Digit, E&M Wink. It
works great with us. BA doesn't like to install ESF/B8ZS, they normally
try to install it D4/AMI, we have to fight to the ESF/B8ZS but it is worth
it (cleaner connects)

-Matt

Matthew S. Crocker
Vice President / Internet Division Email: matthew@crocker.com
Crocker Communications Phone: (413) 587-3350
PO BOX 710 Fax: (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710 http://www.crocker.com