Re: (PM) Resetting PM3 line0 stats (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:05:03 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Scott Rothgaber wrote:

> the M$ camp. ;-) Seriously, though, BSDI did this when 3.0 came out.
> They got rid of several configuration scripts and went with a broke-dick
> Web-based POS.

And put at least some of the text based config scripts back.

> > I'd expect this functionality to be available, whether from the
> > command-line or from some pretty GUI utility.
>
> Ditto! *REAL* men work from the command line.

Anyone who wants to get something actually done does.

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico