Re: (PM) Resetting PM3 line0 stats (fwd)

Scott Rothgaber (scott@easley.net)
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:13:17 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Jason Marshall wrote:

> I'll be damned if I'm going to be crippled by some GUI that is, for some
> political reason, able to do what the non-graphical equivilent cannot.

Who was it that *REALLY* bought LE? This sounds like it was brewed up in
the M$ camp. ;-) Seriously, though, BSDI did this when 3.0 came out.
They got rid of several configuration scripts and went with a broke-dick
Web-based POS.

> I'd expect this functionality to be available, whether from the
> command-line or from some pretty GUI utility.

Ditto! *REAL* men work from the command line.

> but I'll make it as annoying as possible!

Speaking of annoying, am I the only one getting "fax-spammed" by LE? This
is starting to piss me off. I didn't see what all of the hub-bub was about
with the e-mails, but this actually costs me something. I'm going to start
sending LE a bill for ink!

Seeya!
Scott