Re: (PM) Resetting PM3 line0 stats (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 01:24:20 -0700 (MST)

[BCC: support@livingston.com]

I agree totally! Why try to maintain cleared and uncleared counters in
each amber session and worry about them logging in multiple times and
everything?? Just setup two counters for everything - the "odometer" one
never changes and is used for SNMP. The other one, a "tripometer," can be
reset from the GUI or CLI and is then accessed from whatever wants to and
however many times.