Re: (PM) PM3 and UPS Power

Jacob Suter (jsuter@intrastar.net)
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:15:52 -0600

YES of course, you should protect all your electronics! I've got UPSes
on all the computer hardware (minus monitors), terminals, routers,
modems, terminal servers, TV, stereo, nightlite (heh), etc :)

Just a recomendation with UPSes tho. I have a friend that told me on
leased lines you NEED (*NEED*) to bond the eletrical ground and the
telco ground togethe - not sure if this is true, but I've done it and
nothing significant has blown up here...

JS