Re: limiting access on certain ports

Chad (Dahc@Phoenixnet.net)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 10:18:46 -0600

try giveing the user that is supposed to use the port a dedicated IP through=
radius, then set up a filter on that port to allow that IP to see=
everything but to not allow any other IP's to see anthing. That way when=
someone dials that number that shouldn't be they will get an IP assigned to=
them from the pool which isn't in the filter and can't see anyhting but the=
user that is to be useing that port will have no trouble at all. you can=
also set the filter to log so you can catch the users that are dialing that=
number and tell them to stop.