Re: New CT1 tarriff from US West

Gary McKinney (gmckinney@megabits.net)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 06:01:13 -0400

Hmmm ... I was under the impression the "Rates" were supposed to be the
same within the BOC's region ( I'm probably wrong about this but do plan to
check this one out later today ). Here on the East Coast of Florida the
rate is around 1280.00 a PRI but if you can get the same service in Georgia
for 1/4th the price then something sounds very fishy (can't be the distance
as I am 1700-ft from the CO. ).....

gm...