Re: New CT1 tarriff from US West

Luther D. Keal (dkeal@sierra1.sinosa.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 06:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciate your lack of encouragement, but, some of us arent in the big
city where there are 5 or 6 different vendors with switches. I'm way down
in Sierra Vista AZ and US West is it!

And since I want to support 56K dial up and provide a good service to my
customers, I chose the PM-3.

I dont care for US West, but the alternative is tin cans and string. This
new service will be a huge cost cut for me and will allow me to stay in
business.

AND I'M SO SICK OF HEARING PEOPLE WHINE ABOUT HAVING TO PAY $700 FOR A PRI
AND THEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT TURNING A PROFIT.

THIS IS GREAT!!!