Re: 56K Modems ?

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:39:11 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, David Davies wrote:

> It's officially "Next Week" modems, modems, who's got the modems...?

Yeah. Which day are they starting to ship? How long will it take to get
to me (#281)?

> Just kiddin' Hey it's Monday...

And now it's tuesday.. just by half an hour for me though.

> had a dream last night that the modems came in and worked out of the box
> with the new OS.

I don't think I've gone so far as to dream about it yet:)

> O.K. so maybe it was a nightmare and I just dig the pain :-)

I can't even wait for the new ComOS upgrade which includes the new code,
without the modem cards it will do no good but it is one step closer to
the new cards.

I'm kidding above, no hurry Livingston, just anxious for the new cards
...:)

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.