Re: Log Parser

Jeremy T. Elston (Magius@Greenwood.net)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:04:53 -0400

On 26 Jul 97 at 11:31, Alex thought it important
to discuss Log Parser:

Alex,

You are welcome to a copy of mine. Just go to

http://www.ais-gwd.com/~magius/tower.html

Click on the PERL button. Ignore the state of disrepair my web site is in. I
have just started putting together my web pages. Regardless, I was a little
frustrated with all the scripts that could only scan one log file at a time and
were very slow on our large logs. I modified this one to automatically scan
all the detail files it found and worked a pretty good speed improvement into
it...

> Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 11:31:19 -0400
> To: portmaster-users@livingston.com
> From: Alex <alexm@insc.net>
> Subject: Log Parser

> I used to have a file to parse the log file and it was called ulog. It
> showed the users date and time on and then at the end it added the time to
> show total time. Anyone have a good script for something like this?
>
> Integrated Network Solutions Corp. www.insc.net
> 305.436.0910 admin@insc.net Serving South Florida

Fare thee well...

- Jeremy T. Elston (Magius@Greenwood.net)