Re: Troubles connecting to PM2's

Robert Hiltibidal (rob@rob.fgi.net)
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:44:11 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy,

We have found that the "unable to negotiate a proper setm of network
protocols" was not related to any of the network software in win95. ONe of
the previous posters said it best "..When the modem connectiion goes
hughey win95 doesn't know how to interpret it, neither does nt...", sorry
I wish I remembered who posted that...

..we did an a site auditr and went thru every single pair in the blocks.
We found 4 bad modems. We replaced them and everything has been working,
knock on wood, since then.

Systems Programmer "Open the doors of your stores
rob@fgi.net 24 hours a day"
morgan@springpatch.com Springpatch Mall
http://www.springpatch.com