Re: 3.5.1b20

Luther D. Keal (dkeal@sierra1.sinosa.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 07:11:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'm also running b20 and had to install 3 times before I got it right.
The first two times I also noticed red and green LEDs on the CT1. Sounds
like perhaps you got a bad install.

I was running b16 before and I've noticed a small improvement. We seem to
be having better success with Winmodems which are or have been our only
problem (other than winmodem clones).

Dave Keal
SIERRA INTERNET