Re: Traceroute *s with portmasters (fwd)

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
Sat, 05 Jul 1997 11:07:08 -0700

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> Now the question is: "Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" Once again MS
> is allowed to foist a buggy program on the world that the rest of the
> world has been forced to provide compatability with.... Oh joy...

Its a bad thing. Out customers are trying to get us to kludge
RadiusNT because Microsoft can't write a compliant RADIUS
client. So far our response is "make Microsoft fix their
implementation". They have the engineering and they should
be able to get it right, one of these releases.

--
Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)
       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs