Re: Traceroute *s with portmasters (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 11:53:40 -0600 (MDT)

Look at it this way. EVERY other TCP/IP stack I know of allows Windows
traceroutes through just fine, without adding special code to make it work
with Windows. Except ComOS. Perhaps it was something lacking in the
ComOS code.