Re: Dialin into 2nd b-channel

Robert Boyle (robert@garden.net)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 03:22:10 -0400

At 08:36 PM 4/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Is anyone one this list able to dial-in and use the 2nd b channel only on
>any of your BRI's using a pm2e with a 5BRI card?
>
>I find it odd that the 2nd B channel can not be dialed into. Is this a
>bug with the 5BRI board??

Make sure that you have set your directory numbers correctly, although you
aren't SUPPOSED to need them. I have found that sometimes when these are
not set (or are set incorrectly) the PM has a hard time distinguishing
which B channel the call is coming in on.

-Robert

Robert Boyle - Engineer robert@garden.net WAN/Intranet/Internet Services
Garden Networks: New Jersey's Premier Internet Service Provider
50 Diller Ave. / Newton, NJ 07860 (201)300-9211 10AM-5PM EST
28 Route 46 West / Pine Brook, NJ 07058 (201) 808-5558 10AM-7PM EST
http://www.garden.net Automatic Response: info@garden.net