Re: in.pmd

King Ho (ml@glink.net.hk)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:47:32 +0800 (HKT)

On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Jon Lewis wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Apr 1997, Jake Messinger wrote:
>
> > And what do you mean by unreliable? Ive NEVER had a problem with PMconsole
> > under linux. I HAVE, however, had problems with it under windows.
>
> pmconsole frequently crashes (segfaults, I think) on my redhat 4.1 system.

pmconsole losses the "View Window" about once a day. This is with all
versions of pmconsole that I tried and with both Solaris 2.4 and 2.5.1
Sparc.

By the way, how can I submit a request for feature so that when
you click the "Reboot" botton, pmconsole will ask you for confirmation
like the windows version before actually rebooting the PM.

Best regards,

King Ho
Global Link Information Services Ltd.