Re: Need a list of Modems....

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:20:50 -0600 (MDT)

Look at Lucent's K56Flex homepage:

http://www.lucent.com/micro/K56flex/

Under which you can find links to K56flex partners - modem vendors and
ISPs that support K56Flex. USR claims to have 100 ISPs nationwide
supporting X2, whereas K56Flex has 600+.

As to who uses Lucent instead of Rockwell chips for K56Flex - Livingston
and who is it.. multitech? are using it so far as I know.