Resubmit dB level

Dusan Janjic (djanjic@rockbridge.net)
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:26:45 -0400

In my original posting I mistiped an address, here is my original
question:

MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time Kelley Lingerfelt shaped the electrons to say...
> > Receive Level: +2dB to -7.5dB
>
> This looks normal.
>
> > Receive Level: -7.5dB to -15dB
>
> These look abnormally low - that would be from the telco.
>
> -MZ
> --
Interesting,

when I talked with the tech guy at Livingston about this, and asked him
specifically about that exact dB level, he said that there is no reason
for concern and we shouldn't worry about it. I am wondering if that
explains the sudden loss of carrier and drop of connection for some of
our users.

Can someone help me by telling me what exactly do I need to ask my telco
to do, to improve this. Any help would be gratly apreciated.

--
Dusan Janjic
Rockbridge Global Village