Re: (usr-tc) multiple ip pool to each group (fwd)

Brian (signal@shreve.net)
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:49:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 19 Apr 1997, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time JungSeob Lee shaped the electrons to say...
> > What I want to know is this. With Netserver 3.3 or high and Livingston's
> >Radius 2.0, to implement multiple ip pool for each group. Does anyone
>

> Neither RADIUS nor ComOS supports multiple IP pools.
>
> You would have to hack RADIUS to fake it.
>
> -MZ
> --
> Livingston Enterprises - Chair, Department of Interstitial Affairs
> Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
> For support requests: support@livingston.com <http://www.livingston.com/>
> Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588

hmm, i remember seeing in the Netserver 3.4 book, a radius entry using
something like the "IP-Address-Pool-Name" attribute, and then setting a IP
Address pool on the Netserver........might have been enhanced radius dont
know......

Brian

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Brian Feeny oo ShreveNet, Inc. oo Phone: (318) 222-2NET
UNIX Administrator oo 333 Texas St #619 oo FAX: (318) 221-6612
signal@shreve.net oo Shreveport, LA 71101 oo http://www.shreve.net/
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo