Re: Announcing K56flex Modems and Ascend MAX Availability (fwd)

Sherwood Pekelo (spekelo@iav.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:37:35 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997, Joe Sasek wrote:

> Thanks Sherwood for pointing this out. This same address B_Potts@msn.com
> was used to spam portmaster-users a while back offering the MaxUp program
> from Ascend. The idiot (uh marketing person) who did this assumed that the
> customer base would never figure it out. Again thank goodness for clueful
> customers!

LOL, me clueful? If I were I would have caugth the misspelling of my name
also! Now, that's a marketer needing a clue. I'm wondering if I should
proceed to contact Ascend with my K56Flex purchase aka Livingston PM3,
seeing as this note implies I'm already qualified! 8)

> We will update the list shortly relative to progress on our 56K development.

Great! I'm still willing to Beta test.. ;)

** ugh my name??? **

--
Aloha,

Sherwood