Re: PM-3 Channelized T1 is still in Beta!

Sherwood Pekelo (spekelo@iav.com)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 05:07:10 -1000 (HST)

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Carl Rigney wrote:

[snip]

<grin>

we get it.... now, if only the ticket assigners were a little more
pleasant, then it wouldn't feel like I'm imposing on their time to offer
an opportunity to the technical support to provide a solution... ;) as
I've related to others at Livingston, the support is fantastic! From Mike
in sales to paul, josh, doug in tech support, and not to mention MZ!
These people make me happy to say I use Livingston products. But when I
have a hard time understanding the ticket-bestower and ask him/her to
repeat themselves, it makes me wonder if 1) their phone set is crappy, 2)
the connection was bad, 3) am I going deaf, 4) are they mumbling?

Well talking with the receptionist who forwarded the call was no problem
spoke to her distinctly and no repetitions...and I know that the ticketers
weren't mumbling ... but it did sound muffled...so I guess, the phone set
was bad... I'll test this out and see.

> But for that process to work, we need to hear from you through the
> channels we've established for tracking your feedback. It would be
> silly of us to release based on "Well, PortMaster-Users seems pretty
> quiet lately, let's kick it out the door" instead of "All the bugs
> identified in the beta program are resolved, time to release."

[snip]

--
Aloha,

Sherwood