Re: PM3's and disconnects.

Marty Likier (marty@livingston.com)
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 08:29:22 -0700

At 09:54 PM 4/8/97 -0500, Jaime Bozza wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Beth Montes wrote:
>
>> I've been told by Livingston this is not a pervasive problem. Looking
>> at posts to this list for the last couple of days, I'm not sure I believe
>> that. It might help if everyone who's seeing these problems would
>> open a tech support case. If you're told they aren't aware of these
>
>I'm curious if Livingston Support even pays attention to half of the stuff
>that goes on in this mailing list.

Actually many Livingston employees (including tech support) follow the
list. There are even many occassions where MZ or myself will forward a copy
of a post directly to support so you don't have to open trouble tickets
directly. However, at the risk of running up the que, contacting Livingston
support and opening a trouble ticket is the official Livingston channel for
resolving problems.

--
Marty Likier
Product Marketing Mgr.