Brand X vs. PM-3 - The real issues...

Chris Ward (cward@wco.com)
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 10:47:20 -0700

I am curious to know how many of you are running *both the USR TC's and the
PM-3's? If so, I'm curious to exchange notes with you regarding your
customer's connect speeds. We have a bunch of USR's and a bunch of PM-3's.
I like both units - sans USR's blast-furnace properties. But what we are
finding is that the USR's connect speeds are consistently higher for the
vast majority of our customers.

Isn't this what really counts?

Comments?

Regards,