Re: USR Lowers Pricing (fwd)

Jeffrey J. Mountin (sysop@mixcom.com)
Sun, 06 Apr 1997 04:07:28 -0500

At 03:44 AM 4/5/97 -1000, Sherwood Pekelo wrote:
>And think what you save in Electric bills having the PM3 all digital, less
>heat, less A/C needed...also less Wattage so again power saving..

Yeah, our landlord will like that.

We do not pay electric! And our lease is reasonable, no matter what. Plus,
we just ran a 100 Amp breaker panel in here, so we wouldn't trip breakers.

Bwahahahahaha!

On the telco side, it is much easier to find problems. In fact they call
if I leave a PM3 off for a period of time.

At least a power LED on the front would be nice and don't tell me to turn
it around. Lights don't impress me and I like the "clean" look.

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990