Re: Ascend Fixed

Christopher Hicks (chicks@chicks.net)
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 13:50:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Damien T. wrote:
> At 05:10 PM 4/4/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> >I fixed my Ascend problem a while back. The Livingston reps I had
> >out said that they (Livingston folks) know our name rather well
> >after seeing this URL..
> >
> >http://www.calweb.com/ascend.html <- How I fixed the Ascend box
>
> AHHAHHAAHHHAAHAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!
>
> Funniest damn thing I've ever seen!

I'm a consultant, so I try to pick up whatever useful tidbits of
undocumented information that i can. So I figured this guy was providing
some explanation of how he fixed his difficulties. And then I get there!
It was a total surprise. Having the pizza boxes shoved in with the Ascend
were a nice touch.

Maybe Livingston should have a "user opinions" page with links to sites
like this one.

</chris>

I would not, could not SAVE ON PHONE,
I would not, could not BUY YOUR LOAN,
I would not, could not MAKE MONEY FAST, (by
I would not, could not SEND NO CA$H, Matthew
I would not, could not SEE YOUR SITE, Kennel)
I would not, could not EAT VEG-I-MITE,
I do *not* *like* GREEN CARDS AND SPAM! Mad-I-Am!