Re: Portmaster Problem Still.

Thomas Arnold (tom@inna.net)
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 14:26:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Kyle Platts wrote:
> The sequence numbers are totally unrelated to each other. There is a sequence number in the router and a different sequence number in the switch. My IRX-112 I have in the lab is currently at 255 for the router and 134 from the switch.
>
> Kyle Platts
> CSS-Tech
> !NTERPRISE Networking Services

I expect it to get out of line over a matter of time. My point is that
with ComOS 3.3.3 it is out of line by -1- at the end of an hour, with 3.5
its out of line by 30 to 100 at the end of an hour. 3.3.3 is very
predictable in this respect.

: Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne :
: SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net ) :
: The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection :