Re: Saving configs (was: Re: High Latency...)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 02:06:22 -0700 (MST)

There is a yet to be fully implemented set of TFTP commands in ComOS.
This includes get|put of comos|config. When this does work and I do a put
of the config will it be in text format or a binary? binary I assume?
Would you be able to TFTP put the config of one Portmaster onto a server
and then TFTP get it to another to do the same kind of thing that is being
explained by Jeff.