Re: ASCEND brain-dead implementation? Or something else (fwd)

Christopher Hicks (chicks@chicks.net)
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 23:44:36 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, MegaZone wrote:
> Why Farallon when you can use a Livingston Office Router and have the same
> interface, and the correct behavior.

Because Farallon has been known to nearly give the things to ISP's.
Walking a luser through Farallon's interface is TONS easier than
Livingston's. I do wish the Farallon's had a decent CLI. (The lack of a
CLI comes to mind in regard to my managed 3com hub too. Some people...)

</chris>

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their
feet, what happen if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
- Steven Wright