Re: Force POP3 mail on login?

Paul Andersen (paul-ml@odin.egate.net)
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:57:18 -0500 (EST)

That will not let them send however. You want a program called serialpop
that runs on the unix host that lets them send/recv email without PPP
using Eudora's software. It should be on their FTP site. I have a copy I
think somewhere if you really can't find it.

Paul

Paul Andersen (InterNIC:PA137) paul@egate.net
System Administrator T: +1 (416) 447-8505x23
E-Gate Communications Inc. F: +1 (416) 447-6447
Toronto, Ontario P: +1 (416) 382-9316

"... and let me tell you! Them crows don't have much bandwidth!" -Blatte