Re: No service on BRI

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 02:18:35 -0800

David Davies wrote:

> Guess we're just lucky here our 5 card hasn't seen that problem and it's
> been running for 7 - 8 months. We have one at a remote POP that hasn't had
> a stitch of trouble either. Not much use on it but it 's always been
> stable.
>
> Might be because we're less than a mile from the CO though
> Location, location, location....

So are we. As long as one of the two B channels of each BRI gets
frequent use, it seems OK. Let a B channel sit idle for a while and
your hosed. :(

BTW, if its been up for 7-8 months, you must be on ComOS 3.3.0? <GRIN>

--
Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)
       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs