Re: Why waste your time and money on 2400b pri circuit- we need OSPF NOW! (fwd)

Doug Ingraham (dpi@rapidnet.com)
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 21:30:19 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 30 Nov 1996, Stephen Fisher wrote:

> If it is that important get some Ciscos to do it for you. Why is OSPF so
> important for dialup setups like the people on this list? I don't have a
> huge setup so I don't need any high level routing protocols right now.

That is just it. Four months ago I didn't see the need for it. Now I am
borderline on needing it. I can get by without it but I can see that it
sure would be nice if I had it. In six months I will be upset if it still
isn't out.

Waiting patiently!

Doug Ingraham A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner
Rapid City, SD and outer life depends on the labours of other men,
USA living and dead and that I must exert myself in order
to give in the same measure as I have received.
-Albert Einstein