Re: MLPPP w/o hunt groups via location table

John G. Thompson (jgt10@livingston.com)
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 12:27:49 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Kenneth S. Redler wrote:

> Curtis Coleman <curtis@pangea.ca> wrote:
>
> --snip--
>
> > The problem I'm having is that the BRI (NI-1) is provisioned with two
> > seperate DNs, and the telco was kind enough to say that they can't put the
> > lines into a hunt group.
>
> Well, I may not be able to help you with your immediate problem, but I'd be
> happy to offer a synopsis of my company's 12-week struggle to get 5 BRI's
> into a multi-line hunt group (on a NI-1 switch here in Nynex-land). We were
> able to get it working, by the way. The telco made it almost impossible,
> but it can be done.

Ken,

If there are any pointers you can give us about what to say, how to say
it, who to say it do, keywords or phrases to use in the above, would you
please post them???

I would GREATLY appreciate for when I have to help people in NYNEX land.

THANKS!!!

JGT

--
John G. Thompson       Livingston Enterprises Inc.    Phone: (800) 458-9966
JOAT(MON)              4464 Willow Road                 Fax: (510) 426-8951