Re: bang bang bang bang - lame lame lame lame

Steve Fogelson (fogelf@blueox.bji.net)
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 13:37:46 -0600

I beleive Optical Solutions in Bemidji, MN is doing this, as we
converse, thru local telephone coops. Their telephone number is
(218)586-2900 if you would like to contact them.

Steve Fogelson