Re: Linux radius bins and not FreeBSD bins

Paul Andersen (paul-ml@odin.egate.net)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 20:24:13 -0500 (EST)

If anyone has problems compiling it under FreeBSD (although it's dead
easy) let me know and I'll send you my Makefile and the diff output
(there are 4 small changes needed to the source directly.. 2 of them
optional)

Paul

Paul Andersen paul@egate.net
System Administrator T: +1 (416) 447-8505x23
E-Gate Communications Inc. F: +1 (416) 447-6447
Toronto, Ontario P: +1 (416) 382-9316