Re: pm3 question

David Denney (daud@dimensional.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:14:01 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Jon Lewis wrote:

> Ah...but can the local telcos figure out how to do this? I'm still
> waiting for BellSouth to setup a simple ISDN data huntgroup.

US-WEST cannot seem to do it either ... :( I have been waiting since
August for them to create me a huntgroup, still no go. Nobody there
seemed to know that a forward doesn't work though more than 6 channels.
They just kept saying "it's all configured correctly, your equipment is
not working", etc. !!!!

--
David Denney         |            Dimensional Communications              |
daud@dimensional.com |   Shell/SLIP/PPP * $25/mo 28.8Kbps * $50/mo ISDN   |

protect your freedom, while you still can, finger me for PGP key, use it!