Re: RADIUS 2.0 Source? COME AND GET IT! (fwd)

Chris B. Wilson (cbw@vector.net)
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 18:34:11 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time David Denney shaped the electrons to say...
> >Your form sends the file with the wrong filename ...
> >instead of something like radius2.tar.gz it sends
> >it as 'radiusform.html'.
>
> So far I have not found anyway for a CGI application to tell a user agent
> 'save as this name, NOT my name'. I've tried a few things, none worked.

If you look at Netscape's server download page, it says the same kind of
thing (it will be called foo.cgi, rename it to bar.solaris2_5.tar.gz etc).

If there is a magic tag for it, I'm sure Netscape would have known about
it :)

Chris

// Chris Wilson, Gateway Telecommunications, Inc. | Ofc: 352.375.8658 //
// http://www.vector.net/~cbw cbw@vector.net | Pgr: 352.412.4341 //
// VectorNet - Quality Internet in Gainesville, Florida | Fax: 352.376.8353 //