Re: Dial in / ppp sessions...

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 01:23:34 -0800 (PST)

what do the port settings look like? can you save you config info on a
modem port etc etc and how you setup modems generic ips etc etc... id be
happy to try and help you cause many have helped me in my hour of need.

--- ---
Robert H. Hanson LAN/WAN Consultant - Internet Service Provider
Otis Orchards, Wa. Cutting Edge Communications www.cet.com
(509) 927-9541 finger: info@cet.com or email: roberth@cet.com